03 June 2008

Sweet (^_^)

If there's one thing you'd love about the company I'm working with, they are very good in giving out simple things. Our management is thoughtful enough to remember special occasions. I am really looking forward to receive my favorite cake this coming Saturday from our HR. Weeee!! One whole cake for FREE. Whaaaaa. Like, last year, I'd definitely bring that home. (Selfish-ness again) =p
So, on my way to work last night, I thought of that Black Forest cake. I recalled to mind the last time my taste buds succumbed to its tempting sweetness. And yadah! I didn’t know one of our newbies is celebrating her birthday today. And she was given the same cake I love --- Black Forest!! AND she’s not a selfish child like me who’d rather take the cake home. Wuhoooooo!! I had a slice today just when I was craving for it.
My Jesus could be really sweet! I need not wait for the weekend. I had my fill.

Oh, but of course, I’m still looking forward to that one sweet box I’d sit with at the bus on my ride home this Saturday. =D