02 June 2008

Bday Wishes: Batang Excited ^_^

If and only if I’d be given lots of extra cash AND vacation with pay this coming weekend, I’d gladly spend it doing the following:


-I’ll go to Enchanted Kingdom, exhilarate myself with the rides I so miss and watch their breath-taking fireworks

-I’ll take a tour at the Ocean Park (or Ocean Theme Park?) at Pasay (Pasay nga ba yun?) Haha.

-I’ll go ice skating.

-I’ll go to Tagaytay, ride a horse, eat lots of Pizza and stimulate myself with my favorite Starbucks’ Chocolate Cream Chip

-I’ll take a long, slow walk and watch the sunset. And I’ll make sure to bring my handy notebook so I can jot down reflections

-I’ll treat myself with lots of potatoes. Baked, mashed, fried, processed, etc, etc.

-I’ll go to Baguio.

-And of course, I’ll be sure to capture the moments. I’ll take lots of pictures and oh, videos, too.


Hmmmmm… Just noticed, I haven’t included who I want to be with on those escapades (I love to be alone but not all the time, though)


-EK: Probably, the youth ministry workers (ang dami nila). So, I wish to have a van, the huge one like those of rich people para may sasakyan na kami. ^_^

-Ocean Park: My family. Papa, Mama, AJ, and Tita Bessy

-Ice Skating: My very few trusted friends at Incoho

-Tagaytay: My Chowking buddies =p

-Long walk: God --- alone =D

-Potato treat: myself (haha! Selfish!)

-Baguio: the 8 who attended Jrev (oh, no, anong year nga ba yun??)

-Capturing moments: Hmmm… whoever has a camera na pang-professional photographer =D